Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Visitor


We had another visitor too. This one on my kitchen sink windowsill. Some friends cut me some of their pretty Zinnias (sp?) when I went over for a visit. They were starting to wilt but had been so pretty that I didn't want to toss them yet. Well, I 'm glad I didn't because I noticed a caterpillar climbing out of the center of the flower. It ate on the one in the back till it was gone and moved on to the other one. So I have had some company when I do the dishes!

Also, I didn't get any pictures, but we have been county fairing all week. We went to the demolition derby, rodeo, and carnival, Nora just loves being around all the excitment and people. I think she gets really bored at home. But her favorite part was visiting all the critters that were entered into the competitions. They were all cleaned up and pretty. There was a mother goat and two babies all curled up together that were soooo cute I had to kick myself for not having my camera. There were sheep, rabbits, chickens, roosters, pigs and cows. It was fun. Hopefully, we can maybe enter something a few years down the road.

I had entered some blackberry jam in the competition and Lucas and I were talking about entering things in the fair and he says "I won the "poopall" one year for my picture down at the creek. I said "did you just say poopall?!" No sooner than I said poopall, Eleanor was laughing! It was hilarious! We did it for about 10 min. straight. I'd say poop and she would crack up. I guess she already has that keen sense of toilet humor like her mother and father. We are so proud!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meagan, Adam & Bella said...

ok so this post made me laugh. I can picture you guys sitting around and saying "poop" and laughing. Sorry I missed your call today, I will try to get ahold of ya this week.

Regina said...

Were those the zinnias from our place?? They did last a long time. Too funny about Nora and her humor already showing up. :)

Jen said...

Nothing funnier than poop! Well, maybe fart! hehe! Love it!

Christy said...

I've always said there's no funnier a word than, "POOP!" You've just verified my theory!