Sunday, September 7, 2008

Look at this Cutie

Life's pace has really picked up since school has started back. I am still really enjoying it. Nora had her 1/2 birthday on 9/4/08. I can't believe she's six months old! She is really enjoying her new talent of blowing rasberries and babbling on and on. She has said "Nana" (that was her first word) and now says "dada" on a regular basis. We go in for her six month appointment tomorrow so we will see how she measures up.

Lucas and I just got back from Branson, MO. We both had never been there and bought one of those cheap packages where you get your room really cheap and $50 in Bass Pro gift cards as long as you listen to thier speal about some sort of timeshare. We had a blast! It was a late 4th anniversary trip. We played putt putt, rode these boats called dukw. They are these vehicles from WWII that you can drive around and then drive right in the water and start boating around in. It was an awesome tour. I didn't know Branson has so much natural beauty, I always thought it was just a bunch of lights. We also went to an IMAX theatre and of course hit the restaraunts and shopping! It was a fun weekend trip.
Becky was a sweetheart and offered to watch Eleanor. When we came home, she had also cleaned the house for us including the bathrooms that I had been putting off for I don't know how long. She is something else. We are so thankful the Shermies are here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meagan, Adam & Bella said...

So you had fun huh? That is awesome. Glad you guys were able to get away. We booked our cabins for another trip to Roaring River. We are going the weekend of Oct. 10th. Can't wait, the leaves will be changing by then and it will be beautiful. Got me a new laptop today, so I will be around on here more often now. LOL

Jen said...

More pictures please! I want to see that baby! I bet she is growin' like a weed!

Jen said...

Do you have more pics of that baby girl?! She probably isn't much of a baby anymore...oh how time fly's!

Meagan, Adam & Bella said...

Are we still out there? Haven't heard from ya in A LONG TIME!!!!!