

Last April I ran a homemade marathon. I had been training all winter for the Abilene, KS Eisenhower marathon. However, as race day came closer we realized that between gas, a place to stay, and entry fee, we were looking at over $150. (Money we'd rather spend on other things) So a little bit bummed, I decided to just run the same distance at home. That morning as I was lacing up my shoes, I asked Lucas if he would cheer for me and he hesitantly agreed. But to my surprise he had gathered up lots of our friends and family, made signs, and had little cheer and water stations set up along my whole route!!! What a hubbie! It turned out to be a blast. And another perk was I got first place!

1 comment:
WHOO HOO! Way to go you! 1st place rocks! Thumbs up to the hubby also!
Post a Comment