Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's that time of year again

Back to school. I always get so nervous getting a new batch of kiddos but things are going good. We started Wednesday and I had a bunch of cuties marching in with new clothes and school supplies... some about to burst with excitement and some chasing after thier departing parents. It's so crazy how much they grow in one year. I saw my old kids going into first grade and it seemed they were never as small and immature as the ones I have now.(although I'm sure they were)

I was glad to get back to work and Eleanor is really enjoying staying with Aunt Becky and her cousins. She is such a social girl, I think she gets bored at home with just mom.

Some big news for the Johnson family. Rebecca is engaged! Congratulations Guys! I'll have to try and get a picture of the cute couple in here soon. It's a short engagement(november) so it's a good thing Becca is already slim and trim and will look gorgeous in her dress! Nic, on the other hand really may have to cut back. :)

4 comments:

Meagan, Adam & Bella said...

I can't believe school has started back up. I tried getting ahold of ya before hand, but we keep playing phone tag. We will be in Mound City all this next weekend, for the finals rodeo at the fairgrounds. We are both working Friday evening, Sat. and Sun. We will try to get by and see you guys at some point that weekend. Adam wants to see that beautiful little girl, before she turns one. LOL. He hasn't seen anything but pictures. LOL. I will be calling ya this week.

bec said...

Slim and trim, my rear!! That's so not true! However, I do wish MY REAR were slim and trim! You're a kindergarten teacher, so you basically work miracles, right? Think you can help me out?! hahaha :)

Regina said...

Hope last week was a great week of school. I can imagine Nora is having a great time with the other kids. Have a super week!

adams fam said...

School! You will have to call me next time when you get a second to chat about your class, and I can tell you all about Taylor's class! I miss you guys! Love ya!