Yesterday, Nana came over to give Dexter a bath on the porch. He was covered in ticks and you could smell him a mile away. We thought he might do some major protesting but once he figured out what was going on, he was in heaven! He stood right there the whole time. After she was done, he looked like a brand new dog all clean and shiny. You could tell he felt like a new dog too. He definately had an extra spring in his step. Afterward, Jacie and Eddie had to take a dip too. Here's a picture of a couple "puppies" howling at me from their bathtub.
Back to blogging
-
I was just sitting here thinking that I haven't blogged in a long time. I
went back and read my old blogs and was so HAPPY to see everything I did
blog whe...
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment