Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rainstorm Under The Porch


I had to blog about the coolest unplanned evening we had about a week ago. It started when Papa came over to get some water. Nora and I went out to chat with him and we noticed a storm was blowing in. Lucas soon came out to join us and we sat around watching the humming birds and the clouds roll in and enjoying a fresh cool breeze. Well then Nana, Jacie and Little Eddie came walking over too. Soon after, the rain started and boy did it come down hard on that tin roofed porch! Jacie and Eddie had fun running in and out of the pooring rain and even Nora was loving the cool mist that was blowing on us under the porch. When the kids started getting cold, we went inside, wrapped the kids in some towels, popped popcorn, and watched some John Wayne. I had such a good time. It was a great surprise party.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: