Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sunrise Photo Shoot


We had a gorgeous morning the other day and Nora was feeling chipper, so I took advantage and got some cute pictures of our little girlie. (Little did we know, back in the barn her daddy is getting attacked by a couple nasty bumblebees!)




Also, Lucas and I went to see the new batman movie last night and it was sooo good. I am usually not much of an action movie gal, but this one was good. A bit disturbing at times, but quite the show.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

bec said...

She's getting so big. And prettier every day!

Meagan, Adam & Bella said...

Great Pics Megan. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep practicing and you will get it.

adams fam said...

She is sooo adorable!! I can't believe I haven't gotten to squeeze her cute little cheeks yet! I can't WAIT to meet her! Love ya! Amy

Christy said...

SO CUTE!!! You are quite the photographer!

Jen said...

I can't even tell you how cute she is!! We should have a "bring your babies to bunco night" LOL! :-)